I have retired!! April 1, 2026 was my last day at Scott Community College. I have been so busy since that day but now I can finally sit down and start blogging again. I headed down to Athens to visit Maggie, Chase, and Finnan for a couple of weeks. Once I got back I practically moved in with Molly and Adrien in Cedar Rapids because they were having their unfinished basement made into a finished basement. They wanted me there while the construction was happening and to make sure the cats didn't escape.
While thinking about blogging about that experience, I realized I never wrote about our basement. That has been finished for three years now!
Overall, we are pretty happy with the outcome. We had a toilet and a sink in the basement but with only three walls. Anyone could walk right in on you. The floor was concrete and the cats used this bathroom as well. This was also our storage area.
We were eager to get this started because we were having the whole family for Christmas and we didn't want the basement torn up for the Holidays.

















No comments:
Post a Comment